290 Wine Shuttle provides transportation on Saturdays between the city of Fredericksburg, TX and the Wineries located along HWY 290 East.
Pick Up Every 20 Minutes
Cost: All day pass $19.99
And...you do not need reservations!
Our 15-passenger air conditioned vans eliminate your need to
drive and locate the winery of your choice. Leave the driving to
Our shuttle service operates every Saturday from 10:00 am until 6:00 pm.
If you are already in Fredericksburg, our
shuttle picks up directly across the street from the Fredericksburg
Visitor Center every 20 minutes starting at 10:00 am.
The Visitor Center is located just one block off Main Street behind the Nimitz Museum. Parking is available behind the Visitor Center located at 302 East Austin Street.
Our driver has the ability to accept cash, checks or credit cards at the shuttle. Leave your car. Just jump on, enjoy all of the wineries, wine tastings, live music and then take our shuttle back to your car.
It is a violation of TABC law for our shuttle to drop off, or for any winery to serve, any individual deemed to be intoxicated.
- Fat Ranch Winery - A unique winery with great wines and great times!
- Mendelbaum Cellars - Authentic Texas wines from the Texas panhandle and Texas high plains. Also offering new Holy Land wines from Israel.
- 4.0 Cellars - New to Fredericksburg's Wine Road 290, this winery is a collaboration between Comanche's Brennan Vineyards, Burleson's Lost Oak Winery and Lubbock's McPherson Cellars.
- Pedernales Cellars - Pedernales is known for its Tempanillos and Viogniers, along with its commitment to sustainability.
- Woodrose Winery - Their 3,000 square foot multi-level deck is the perfect place to enjoy a Texas sunset as you sip on of their varietals.
- Becker Vineyards - Situated in a 19th century German stone barn reproduction, Becker is know for its award-winning Bordeaux, Burgundian and Rhone-style wines.
- Torri De Pietra - A winery with a strong lineup of varietals, along with a large dance floor in its pavilion, making it a great choice for a romantic evening.
- Grape Creek Vineyards - In the past couple of years, Grape Creek has garnered more than 100 medals from California to New York.
Want a more personalized tour? We can provide a private tour
for groups up to 14 persons, seven days a week, for only $395. We
can also provide private tours for a couple or a smaller group of
six or less for just $59 per hours. If a private tour is more toward
what you're looking for, give us a call for the details.