Enjoy the Wine - Leave the Driving To Us
290 Wine Shuttle provides transportation between
the city of Fredericksburg, TX and the Wineries located along HWY
Our 15-passenger air conditioned vans eliminate your need to drive and locate the winery of your choice. Leave the driving to us! Our friendly, knowledgeable drivers will provide information about each particular winery, its history, and wines unique to that particular vineyard.
Our service operates every Saturday from 10:00am until 6:00pm. Winter hours: (Dec-Feb) 11:00am - 6:00pm.
If you are already in Fredericksburg, our shuttle picks up at the Fredericksburg Convention and Visitor Center every 30 minutes starting at 10:00am [Winter Hours (Dec.-Feb.) 11:00am ] and ending at 3:00pm. We pick up at the wineries until 6:00pm.
The Visitor Center is located just two blocks off Main Street behind the Nimitz Museum. Parking is available in front or behind the Visitor Center located at 302 East Austin St.
Already visiting a winery? No problem, our shuttle will arrive every 30 minutes.
Our driver has the ability to accept cash, checks or credit cards at the shuttle. Leave your car. Just jump on, enjoy all of the wineries, wine tastings, live music and then take our shuttle back to your car.
Please note - Children 12-years-old and under will not be allowed on the shuttle because the vans are not properly equipped with child restraints.
Pick Up Every 30 Minutes
- Mendelbaum Cellars - Authentic Texas wines from the Texas panhandle and Texas high plains. Also offering new Holy Land wines from Israel.
- 4.0 Cellars - New to Fredericksburg's Wine Road 290, this winery is a collaboration between Comanche's Brennan Vineyards, Burleson's Lost Oak Winery and Lubbock's McPherson Cellars.
- Hilmy Cellars - The "Doo-Zwa-Zo" blend of Chardonnay and Chenin Blanc is a favorite, along with the winery's Muscat Canelli and Tempranillo.
- Inwood Estates Vineyards - One of the oldest wineries in Texas, established in 1981.
- Pedernales Cellars - Pedernales is known for its Tempanillos and Viogniers, along with its commitment to sustainability.
- Woodrose Winery - Their 3,000 square foot multi-level deck is the perfect place to enjoy a Texas sunset as you sip on of their varietals.
- Becker Vineyards - Situated in a 19th century German stone barn reproduction, Becker is know for its award-winning Bordeaux, Burgundian and Rhone-style wines.
- Torri De Pietra - A winery with a strong lineup of varietals, along with a large dance floor in its pavilion, making it a great choice for a romantic evening.
- Grape Creek Vineyards - In the past couple of years, Grape Creek has garnered more than 100 medals from California to New York.
290 Wine Shuttle also offers seasonal tours such as Wildflower, Holiday and is always available for private tours. Let our staff assist you in creating that special private tour to include visits to wineries, Wildseed Farms, Enchanted Rock or historical Fredericksburg, Texas. The options are endless!
We also provide affordable transportation service for special events such as weddings, reunions, etc. Great service is our number one goal.